Reminders and Best Practices
- Submit patch ideas to the council day camp chair by October.
- Camp participation patches are a one-time order. Patches are ordered based on your request.
- Submit the order at https://daycamp.shac.org/patch-order-form
- Extra patches can be requested after the deadline; however, they may not be available.
- Please let the council know if you have any extra patches by submitting the form at https://daycamp.shac.org/patch-returns. You will get credit for any patches that another camp is able to use.
- Patches are picked up at the council office.
- Send any program ideas/improvements to the council day camp chair before the September day camp meeting.
- The program will be available at the Day Camp Workshop in December/January.
- Bring a large vehicle and several volunteers to pick up supplies.
- All youth must be registered Scouts. The only exception are children who are not eligible to be members (tot-lot).
- Camps will vote on t-shirt colors. Each camp gets one vote.
© Boy Scouts Of America - Sam Houston Area Council